Monday, August 11, 2008

The change has begun

The drop off of the kids went well, boy was that parking lot crazy! Bailey cried when Eric dropped her off in her new room but she was getting ready to eat breakfast so I'm sure she stopped pretty quickly. I took Reagan to her room and there were a lot of her friends already there, even some that she knew. She got her backpack hung up and then got her name tag. She did okay, no crying or fussing for us to stay longer. She did tell Eric that morning while they ate breakfast that she was going to be a little shy. I'm sure she was fine once we left and she saw her friends there.

I got a few pics this morning but didn't really take too much at school or in her new room. Since she was doing pretty well, I hated to get her upset or mad, so I just took some of her walking into the room from behind & such.


Eating breakfast
Bailey is up & ready! Ready to eat!
Reagan helping out
Reagan was thrilled to wear her backpack
Actually smiling for the camera, I did get her bangs fixed to the side
Off to the car!
Bailey's ready to go
Going to school in Daddy's "cricket"
Going into the new classroom!

No comments: