Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gymnastics

Reagan has started gymnastics and she goes to the same place that Riley does and they are in the same class. There isn't another class going on that time, so it's just her class running around and that is great for her. She has only been twice so far and just loves it! She actually will high five the teacher when they attempt to high five her; she won't even do this at ballet! She even went to hold Riley's hand at one point, when they were heading over to another section. And she actually volunteered to hook up to the harness and jump high! She loved it and because she went, Riley ended up doing it.

I got some cute video of the different sections; but I was having issues uploading to here, so I'm uploading them to my webshots page; the link is on the right side of this page under Favorite Links. As I am posting this, so far only 2 of the 4 videos have uploaded, so it might be a little while before it finishes.

Her normal teacher was not there this week, so she had another teacher; but she was great and Reagan seemed to really like her. I actually grew up with her teacher, so I know she'll look after Reagan.


This was section #1 and Reagan did great
Reagan about to flip backwards out of the "boat"
Bailey having fun
Bailey sitting down to watch Reagan
Reagan walking on the beam
Going through section #2
This was section #3 and Reagan did really well
I think Reagan said she was a "dead bug" here

No comments: