Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a good Thanksgiving, even though we really missed Papa and him being there with us. Reagan's class had a nice Thanksgiving Feast on Tuesday and sang some cute songs (I didn't include the video here, I'll try to upload to webshots). I really enjoyed going and seeing her friends. On Thanksgiving we went to my aunts house and ate some wonderful food and had some family fun. On Friday I got some shopping done before I had to log in at work and later on we got the tree decorated. Well you know what we did Saturday and how that went. Then on Sunday we had spent some time with Danny, Keith & Jen and Jason, Nicole & Warren.

This is what it is like trying to get a picture
Don't you love the pink tights with the red cheerleading outfit

Hanging out with the girls

Having fun with the girls and having a glass of wine to drown my sorrows from the loss!

The refs wanted their picture with Uga!

Team huddle

The team

The team warming up

Brandon assisting Dad with his rain gear (and yes that is James walking by with his Florida chair!)

The girls watching a movie on the way home

What a cutie!

Reagan with her classmates

Reagan's class greeting us to sing us a few songs for their Thanksgiving Feast

No comments: