Saturday, May 9, 2009

A fun Friday

Friday morning started out with Muffins for Mom in Reagan's room. The tables had their gifts and cards out; they had decorated pots and planted some flowers in there. We enjoyed some yummy muffins & juice. It was a wonderful way to start the day.

Friday afternoon after work & school, we went up to the playground and the girls played. Bailey is climbing on everything and doing good. We went down to the lake so the girls could see the geese. As we got to the lake some geese hopped in the lake and left. A little later a few families of geese swam over and got out of the lake on to the grass. Both girls ran away crying and scared, they weren't expecting that. But they went back and were able to watch them eat pretty close. We didn't want to get too close to the baby geese with the Mom & Dad geese around. After that we headed home and I got to see what Bailey made for me at school.

Reagan at Muffins for Mom
Reagan & I enjoying some yummy muffins

The girls watching the geese leave

It took several shots to get this picture

Here comes a family of geese

This is after the girls ran crying from the family of geese

Look at those baby geese!

Eric showing Reagan how to shoot hoops (surprise!)

Bailey giving me my gift she made me at school

Reagan & I with the gift she made me

No comments: