Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bailey's first game at Sanford Stadium

So I missed Bailey's first game at Sanford Stadium, I was away for the weekend scrapbooking. It was UGA's homecoming game vs Tennessee Tech. The game was at 1 and it was wonderful weather so Eric took the girls to the game. They both did great. They got to the tailgate around 9 and the game started at 1. Well Bailey wanted to go to the game as soon as they got to the tailgate. They had a great time at the tailgate throwing the ball around, coloring, playing games and of course eating snacks. They loved riding the bus to the game. Reagan said she sat all by herself. Bailey loved the plane that flew over, she told me "plane flew over me, zoooooom!" They made it through the first half and then they were ready to head home. She of course loved listening to the band and cheering along with the other fans. When Eric called me to tell me how it went as they were heading out of the stadium I could hear Bailey saying "bye stadium, i go home".
















No comments: