Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bailey's First Christmas

Bailey finally got to open her gifts from us after dinner on Christmas night. She had a great Christmas and enjoyed it all. She now has lots of her own toys to play with instead of playing with big sister's toys (well not that it doesn't stop her from wanting to play with big sister's toys).



Bath toys, just want Bailey loves & needs!
"Gimme that!"
"ooooooo"
Look at me with all my new toys and clothes, what do I play with first? And this isn't all my new stuff, where is everything?



We're still working on getting a picture of Bailey's new tooth, once we get that we will post it. But I thought you all would enjoy this picture. Bailey was reaching out from her carseat to hold Reagan's hand on our way home Christmas Day night.





1 comment:

Joanna said...

wow...you guys sure have been busy. i guess you need a vacation now. good thing you've got one planned! are y'all getting excited? by the way...way to beat those warriors!