Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Santa was here! - Christmas celebration #5

So, the children were all nestled in their beds and the stockings were hung by the fireplace with care and cookies & milk were left out for Santa along with carrots for the reindeer. Then came 1 am and Bailey was awake and would not go back to sleep until around 4 am! The poor girl was so exhausted and worn out from the past few days plus she has a cold that makes her very stuffy and she is cutting her 3rd tooth! So Eric & I pretty much didn't get any sleep at all, just mainly from 4:30 am to about 8 (thank goodness they slept that long). Once the girls were up, we all went downstairs to see if Santa had come.

Looks like Santa paid us a visit
Jonathan playing with one of his new toys
Reagan was so excited to see her dollhouse
Bailey going for her bath toys
Bailey having fun on her zebra
I think this look on Bailey's face says it all and shows how she felt
Reagan going for a ride on Bailey's new toy from Santa
Santa brought Daddy Heroes Season 1
Look Mom, I'm standing
Reagan won't leave her dollhouse
Reagan loves her new bath toys from Mommy & Daddy
Look a sweater!
How nice, a helmet!
Wow, a bike!
Check out my new bike!
Look at me on my new bike with my helmet!
Jonathan checking out what Daddy got from the kids
Reagan & Daddy
Daddy got a hoops game, "like the huskies on tv"
As you can see Jonathan was just as tired as we were
Needless to say Bailey took a nap (a very long nap) in the morning so we gave her the gifts from us after we got home from G'boro. I actually haven't downloaded those sets of pictures yet and will post those later. I will also have to try & get a picture of Bailey with her 3rd tooth when I can and post that!






No comments: