Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Reagan's Ballet Class

This week was Parent/Visitor week at Reagan's ballet studio, so Opa, Grandma, Oma and I went to watch Reagan's class. They moved us to one of the bigger rooms since her normal room isn't that big and wouldn't fit us all. We really enjoyed the class, she was so cute and did great! She did everything and didn't appear to be too phased by all of us parents around. So adorable! I have it on video which I'm sure is good, since I was able to get all the girls in action!

Roll call
Walking on tip toes

Run!


Learning to stand like a ballerina

Doing some stretching

More stretching

I think Reagan was trying to add some gymnastics with her ballet moves


Can't remember what they were doing here

They sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider when they stretch

Singing a song and this is the cat part

Each girl gets a turn to walk on her tip toes to the bar & back

Doing so good!

Actually giving Ms Krissy a high five!

Ms Krissy asked the girls to come to the middle of the room, guess you can see who listened!

More tip toe walking

She does pretty good on her tip toes

Now time to gallop!

Now it's time to run!
After class ended, she really enjoyed us being in there

At the end of each class, they say "I am wonderful!"

I think their favorite part, getting a sticker

Hopping around, she can hop pretty good

"Skating" around

No comments: