Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunday at the beach

It was a crazy morning today. We all were ready at different times which meant we all headed down to the beach at different times and then Dad and Eric didn't come down at all. Bailey went down with Mom & Geri and fussed once she got down there calling for me. Then Reagan & I made it down there by then Bailey had calmed down but was still clingy to me some (this is when the snack was offered). The Manders drove the golf cart down there and joined us. I got Bailey out in the water but she wouldn't go to anyone else so I could take Reagan out. Then she wanted to come back to the house to be with Daddy. So we drove the golf cart back, which she loved! She tried to help me drive it. We got to the house and no Daddy; he was out riding his bike. We waited some and then gave up & drove the golf cart back so the others could have it when they left. Well as we got down to the beach, Brandon & the girls were walking back to the house to go to the pool. So then I just drove the golf cart back with Bailey and then we saw Eric coming in on his bike. Bailey stayed with him and I drove the golf cart back to the beach and got in some time there.

All the girls napped again, so that was good. I got in a little time at the pool while they were having quiet time.

We all then headed up to the 1st annual Cape San Blas lighthouse arts & crafts festival. Yeah, there was nothing there really. Oh well! So we then headed to Mexico Beach for dinner. They are on CST so when we got there is in between their dinner & lunch service and was not busy yet. Which is good when you have 3 kids with you!

We stopped by the lovely Piggly Wiggly on our way back, wow they are all sorts of people there! We played the Seinfield Scene It game and the girls won! Which they dispute of course.

Monday morning, I got up later for my run, but went out since I was only running 3.5 miles. Boy was it humid and windy! I saw lightning during my run, which kept me going. We got some good rain and the waves are pretty strong. We're thinking it is going to be a pool day with the kids since who knows when we will get more rain!

No comments: