Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bowling

On Saturday, we went bowling with Reagan's buddy Austin from school. Reagan has been bowling once before and loved it! This was Austin's first time bowling. They had a blast and towards the end Reagan told her Daddy that she could bowl by herself and didn't need his help, so she would carry the bowling ball up to the ramp by herself and push it down also. She bowled a strike but then was upset that she didn't get to bowl a 2nd time; she couldn't understand that part. I know her Daddy would love it if she took after him and did well bowling (unlike me!).
Bailey had a good time even though she was confined to the stroller or me holding her. I tried to see if she would walk around, but she wasn't going for that, she only wanted to crawl and I wasn't letting her do that in a bowling alley! She enjoyed the music mostly and danced but then after awhile the music got to be a little too loud for her.
Reagan & Austin ready to start bowling
Reagan knew which bowling ball was hers
Bailey enjoying her snacks
Reagan loves to bowl
Bailey seems to be having fun
Reagan & Bailey enjoying the music
What a cutie!
Bailey thinks the music is a little too loud
Reagan & Austin having fun
Reagan's turn

Reagan told her Daddy that she could do it by herself
Reagan & Eric having fun bowling
"I love my Daddy"
Me trying to keep Bailey entertained
Yipee!!!

No comments: