Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A sweet comment from Reagan

So, I thought I would share a sweet comment from Reagan that she said to me last week. I need to make sure I keep this somewhere so I can remind her of this later on in life.

The other day after we had gotten home from school and she was playing; she told me that she missed me while she was at school. Her exact words were "Mommy, I miss you when I am at school". How sweet is that???!!!!

At her school at the end of the day as they get the kids ready for carpool or to stay afterwards; they use the terms, "leave friends" and "stay friends". So on Monday, Thursday & Friday's; Reagan is a leave friend because we are able to pick her up before 3. On Tues & Wed, she is a stay friend because I have to pick her up after work sometime around 4 or so. The other day when I picked her up, she told me she was a leave friend and that she liked being a leave friend. Of course my heart broke knowing she would love to be a leave friend all the time! But I know she has fun playing afterwards when she is a stay friend, especially those days she gets to go outside & play!

The things kids say!

No comments: